tax message

Subject: Please Register for the IRS Software Developers Conference - Where Our InterOperability Summit is being Held

Title: Please Register for the IRS Software Developers Conference - Where Our InterOperability Summit is being Held

Request from the IRS Software Developers Conference coordinator...
Susan
Could you please make sure that your security summit attendees are also registered for the Software Developers Conference? That will help me keep tabs on the overall headcount for room sizes and breaks. They need to do this even if they are only attending for one day.

They can register at : http://www.irsSoftwareDevelopersConference.com/
Justin J. McCarty , Sr. Program Analyst
Internal Revenue Service ID: 50-24246
Electronic Tax Administration