tc-announce message

Subject: TC name change TREX -> RELAX NG

(I am remiss in having taken so long to document this change and send to the
tc-announce list. My apologies.)

The TREX TC has voted to change its statement of purpose to work on the
RELAX specification as well as TREX, to combine the two specifications under
a single specification named RELAX NG, then to rename the TC to RELAX NG.
These changes are reflected in the following meeting minutes.

Minutes of the first TC meeting where the decision was made to revise the
charter to include RELAX:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200104/msg00009.html

Minutes of the TC meeting where the name of the combined specification was
specified as RELAX NG:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200105/msg00232.html

Minutes of the TC meeting where the name of the TC was changed to RELAX NG:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200105/msg00282.html

As the TC Administrator, I have renamed the TC general discussion mail list
to relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org, and changed the URL for the TC's web page,
as of the end of May 2001.

</karl>
Karl F. Best