tc-announce message

Subject: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC forms XLIFFPromotion and Liaison Subcommittee

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <tc-announce-help@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 6:40 PM
Subject: Returned post for tc-announce@lists.oasis-open.org
To: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

tc-announce@lists.oasis-open.org mailing list.

at tc-announce-owner@lists.oasis-open.org.

I'm sorry, the list moderators for the tc-announce list
have failed to act on your post. Thus, I'm returning it to you.
If you feel that this is in error, please repost the message
or contact a list moderator directly.

--- Enclosed, please find the message you sent.

The OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC has
formed a new subcommittee to coordinate activities promoting the use
of the XLIFF standard. The subcommittee is charged by the TC with
coordinating XLIFF promotion on industrial and academic forums and to
coordinate relationships of the TC with other standardization bodies.

The new subcommittee has been named the XLIFF Promotion and Liaison
SC. The subcommittee's web page is located at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xliff-promotion
and its mailing list can be found at
xliff-promotion@lists.oasis-open.org.

/chet