tc-voting message

Subject: [tc-voting] Fundraising for Charities

Title: The Best 99 Fundraising Case Studies

Hot Off The Press

Volume 2 in the acclaimed series

FUNDRAISING
SECRET INSIGHTS and EARNED INCOME VENTURES

for NGOs, nonprofits, charities and education.

Involved in Fundraising?    Here's your answer to keeping your nonprofit abreast of the vast changes sweeping across traditional philanthropic fundraising methodologies.

Fundraising... Volume 2 - Secret Insights and Earned Income Ventures

127 of the best case studies from the archives of Nonprofit and Charity News have now been compiled into a COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL as Volume 2 of this acclaimed series. Written from a "business finance" perspective, just one idea can reimburse you for the purchase many times over.   The manual is now available for US$145 (which includes express delivery anywhere in the world).

Step by Step outlines show how...

Pledge per lap fundraising raises $1 million
Team Seattle is a group of drivers racing two powerful cars worth a half million dollars in the Daytona 24 hour race on February 1. Simple transferable ideas to implement now.

Rotary funds 12th house for students with free land and cash
Twelve houses used the same model - cash donations from local Rotary Clubs, with land (and additional $40,000 cash) being supplied by the State Government with actual construction being done by TAFE students. The program aims to allow teenagers to remain at school or work while living in their local community after a family breakdown.

Bell ringers raise $1 million from mums and dads donations
Bell ringers for the Salvation Army in Madison, Wisconsin raised more than $1 million during the festive season, exceeding the target of $900,000. Virtually all funds raised came from individuals.

Desperate and Dateless charity ball nets $100,000 for Red Cross
Learn the real purpose why the Red Cross runs nightclub events - additional fundraising income that will be generated over the years from new  names on the database.

Whiskey promotion raises $38,000 in Cause Related Marketing Program
A dinner date in New York with South African film actress Charlize Theron has been auctioned on eBay for $38,000. The auction was a part of a promotion by a major whisky company supporting the community.

Electricity bills round to next dollar contribute $250,000
Since the late 80s, various electricity co-operatives in the US have been offering "Operation Roundup". Participating customers agree to have their monthly bills rounded up to the nearest dollar and contribute the additional cents to a community fund.

Act quickly!
Buy the Manual containing 127 case studies of the best ever fundraising projects and earned income ventures before  February 6th, 2003  AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE - FREE, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST - six months of daily updates of new case studies by successful NGOs, nonprofits, charities and education.

And a further Free Gift with Purchase
As an additional bonus, NGO Resources Worldwide offers purchasers free and unrestricted access to its consultancy via either email or phone.

The purchase of this three part benefit package for US$145 will provide you with

  1. The case study manual of 127 fundraising and earned income ventures
  2. Six months of daily updates from Nonprofit and Charity News and
  3. Free access to the fundraising consultancy.

Acclaimed World Wide as THE Source of effective information for NGO's

Since 1989, NGO Resources Worldwide the publishers of the daily (business finance) newspaper for fundraisers -  "Nonprofit and Charity News" - have been assisting NGOs, nonprofits, charities and education.

Join your peers - worldwide - who have benefited from their expertise and resources.

Recent purchasers of Volume 1 include the City of Littleton (Colorado, USA) Israel Cancer Association (Givatayim, Israel) Murdoch University Development Office (Perth, Australia)  the Association of Fundraising Professionals (Alexandria, VA) Czech Donor Forum (Prague) The Events Company (Syracuse, NY) Open Door Welfare (Durban, RSA) the State Opera of South Australia (Adelaide) European Council of Independent Schools (Petersfield UK) Joint Dist. Committee (Jerusalem, Israel) American Institute of Chemical Engineers Foundation (New York) Australian Red Cross (Melbourne).

Happy clients say we are good...

"Our organisation likes the  broader, world view of how nonprofits raise money."
Susan Ross, Economic Opportunity Institute, Seattle WA 98105

"From time to time we look back through our folders for ideas on possible new fundraising projects."   Val McEachern, Archbishop of Sydney Appeals Unit.

"We all feel that these manuals are a  very beneficial information source, particularly as you mention web sites for us to look at. I circulate the information to our 20 staff and we use them to stimulate discussion how we should do things differently. As I also forward them to all other YMCA across Victoria, I would be willing to pay three times the current subscription – the information is so valuable."     Bob Anderson, State Manager, YMCA Victoria

"CHOICE Humanitarian has a program called 'Adopt A Village'. The fundraising case studies provided excellent concepts for us to work with".
Roger Brown, Choice Humanitarian, Salt Lake City, Utah

Don't miss out - offer expires on February 6th, 2003

To order your manual, just complete the form below or call +61 3  8610 1022 or fax  +61 3 8610 1023

Yes! I 'd like to order the Fundraising Manual
e-Mail
Number of Fundraising Manuals: @ US$145
First Name:
Last Name:
Nonprofit/Charity
Position
Address
Address Cont.
Post Code
Country
Phone
Fax
Web Site:
Credit Card: Select One Amex BankCard Diners MasterCard Visa Will fax details
Card Number
Cardholders Name
Expiry Date
Don't Delay - Order Now!

fme0206

Your request is sent by eMail - just check your 'Sent Items' to confirm that it has been submitted successfully.

NGO Resources Worldwide
PO Box 614
Box Hill Victoria 3128
Australia