tgf-comment message

Subject: Re: [tgf-comment] Is this list still active?

Hi,

We are in an implementation phase of TGF on several areas. At the moment we do have a spacial focus on healthcare in Europe.
See also the IoMT part www.IoTastic.eu along with www.MedCam.se and www.waire.health . Here in Norway www.Preact.no

BR

Hans

---
Hans A. Kielland Aanesen
COB,CEO IT&Integration AS (R&D,System operation,Sale,Engineering,Support)
COB,CEO IaM AS (Holding Medcam Norway:Medical equipment)
CEO EPR-forum (Open Standardization work, Experts manpower, SW tools)
Mobile: +47 40291180