tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC - MEETING PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our TC call on Thursday.  If anyone has any other items for inclusion on the agenda will they please let me know in advance.

The dial-in details are included in the agenda file, and thanks to Steve for use of his conference facilities this time.

Hopefully Chris will find time to complete a further iteration of the Primer before the meeting, if not we’ll refer to his original draft which was circulated on 6th February.

Advance notice of any absences would be appreciated please.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745