tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] WP Registration / Template Request for TransformationalGovernment Framework Primer

Hi Guys,

I know the document will now go through a structural reformation.  Please let us know when you are ready to receive comments on the content.

Seeing this draft provided much more clarity.  Thank you.

Joe

Joe Wheeler
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Cover [mailto:robin@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 3:13 PM
To: TGF TC List
Cc: Robin Cover

The following submission request was conveyed to TC Admin for a Work Product Registration. The notification machinery involving JIRA is broken, so this message it transmitted by hand rather than by automation under script.

-rcc

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on
17/02/2011:

Submitter's Name
   Peter F Brown
TC Name
   Transformational Government Framework
TC Email Address
   [1] tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title
   Transformational Government Framework Primer
Work Product Abbreviation
   TGF-Primer
Track
   Non-Standards Track Work Product
Template Type
   basic (for most prose documents)
Format
   Microsoft Word
Chair
   John Borras
Editors
   Peter F Brown
   Chris Parker

> Thank you for your request. We will review your submission and return your
template shortly. You can follow the progress at:

[1] mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

--

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator