tgf message

Subject: FW: The latest draft of the oasis primer

From: Bailey, Douglas [mailto:Douglas.Bailey@ams.usda.gov]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 1:52 PM
To: Ted Haas
Cc: Arens, Steve
Subject: RE: International Trade Data Systems (ITDS) 2010 Report to Congress

From: Ted Haas [tedhaas@cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 2:30 PM
To: Haas, Ted

From: Bailey, Douglas [mailto:Douglas.Bailey@ams.usda.gov]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 2:09 PM
To: Ted Haas
Cc: Arens, Steve; Richardson, Richard
Subject: RE: The latest draft of the oasis primer

Hi Ted –

I took a quick look at the draft, but I think I would have to put in some serious time before I really understood where they were going.

I know from the one session I sat in on, their focus was strongly Government to Citizen.  So the ITDS approach would require some emphasis on B2G or G2G use cases, but if they want to include those, then the ITDS PIC example would be a galvanizing starting point.

Doug