tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] TGF Pattern Language - Editorial meeting materials

Hi All,

                I’ve just read the version of the document commented upon by John.

Here are my initial comments:-

125 "....starting and ending...." ? – Suggest rewording

126 19 patterns? CSFs are [20] – Needs changing to 20 or removing if the number of them could change in the future

194 dependent upon 'Benefits Realisation' ?  BTW Should ‘Benefit’ be pluralised throughout? Otherwise, it sound like we onlyget the one of them!

282 Add "or intentionally left blank" ?

309 Replace "MAY" with 'SHOULD" ( to agree with line 735)

313  ??? I don't think this sits well. Following the link to [19]doesn't make it clearer to me.

325 delivery teams

382 no "MAY"

406 This statement may not be true - it needs qualifying

422  dependent upon 'Benefits Realisation' ?

444  Also requires their engagement - ref [Franchise model]? - also see the next pattern

587 'Strategy' ? The pattern is simply "Channel Transformation"

590 {also a general point?}  Not 'problemy' enough?

663 Explain the "downside"? Or use standards to embrace and leverage it?

754 - 787 lines are repeated  - Remove

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com