tgf message

Subject: Comment on Primer and PAttern Language Core Patterns

All,

With regard to the TC’s explicit charter requirement to produce a “reference model”, we ought to consider the production of an explicit Terminology (using ISO methodologies indicated in ISO 704, 860, and 1087), alongside or as part of the current Primer or Core Patterns deliverables.

We may conclude that such a terminology, if produced by the TC and appended to one of the current deliverables and as part of the public review, would be sufficient to satisfy this charter requirement

Regards,

Peter