tgf message

Subject: RE: request for your academic support and consent

Hello Teshome

It’s very good to hear from you and I’m delighted that you have found our work on the Transformational Government Framework interesting and of relevance to your research.

The TGF is fundamentally a framework for delivering transformational change to the delivery of public services on a government-wide level.  It embraces the enabling potential of ICT, but is not narrowly an ICT or e-governance framework.  So yes, it should be useful in the circumstances you describe.  And it explicitly embraces public-private-partnership, recognising as one of the core TGF principles that government needs to partner in the marketplace in order to deliver public policy objectives effectively.

As with all OASIS standards they can be used as long as the conditions of Section 14 of the OASIS IPR Policy are adhered to, see http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr

You will have just received a reply from Carol Geyer about possibly joining our TC and let me say we would be delighted to have you on our committee and assist us with our work.

I wish you every success with your research and if there’s any further advice I can give please let me know.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745