tgf message

Subject: POLICY PRODUCTS MATRIX - ONLINE RESOURCE

Hi All

I meant to discuss on our TC call yesterday the possibility of creating an online repository of the Policy Products types but I forgot, apologies.   I think we are all agreed that trying to maintain the list of product types in a static Word document and having to go through the whole approvals process each time we want to make changes to that document  is not the best way of handling this requirement.  I have suggested that we use the OASIS Wiki infrastructure although there have been some reservations about that.  Can I have you views and alternative suggestions on this issue please as it would be good to build the repository in parallel to the approval of the document so that it’s usage can kick in immediately after the final approval.

John