tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Social Crowdfunding

HI Neil and welcome to the TC.

I’ll add your proposal to the agenda for our next TC call, which is next Thursday at 19.00 UK  BTW.  Papers and call in details to follow in next few days.

Regards

John

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745

Skype:  gov3john

www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tgf

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Neil McEvoy
Sent: 13 September 2012 09:58
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tgf] Social Crowdfunding

Hi folks

New to OASIS and the list, so hi and pls excuse me for lack of know-how on the procedures..

I'd like to propose 'Social Crowdfunding' for inclusion into the model. The basic idea is:

- The basic principle is explained in the Microsoft Connected Govt doc, where it highlights a workflow model where a person submits a 'Citizen Proposal'

- Standalone systems already exist for the core workflow, e.g. Fundrazr.com - It would then need extended across existing IT systems and business processes, hence would be best developed through the TGF

- At iFOSSF our main focus has been on 'Fiscal Sponsorship' - This offers a model of providing organizational support for these new project ideas

Cheers,

--
Neil McEvoy
VP Business Development