tgf message

Subject: TGF REFERENCE MODEL/COMMON VOCABULARY

On our last TC call we discussed the possibility of doing further work to develop a TGF Reference Model and Core Vocabulary and I agreed to prepare a discussion paper, see attached, so that we could decide whether to, and how to, proceed.  It would be good to have an exchange of views please on the list before the next call so we can make a decision then on how to proceed.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745