tgf message

Subject: TGF and eHealth

Hans

Thanks for a very interesting chat this morning.  As I said I think the best way forward is to bring the EPR-forum document into OASIS and turn it into a TGF specification.  In that way we can raise the profile of the need for an integrated approach to the very topical issue of remote health care as well as recommending the use of the BCM and CAM toolkits to deliver the new requirements for the use of e-devices.  Accompanying this we can update various parts of the existing TGF documentation set to enforce the need for a common information architecture, for common terminology and for better supplier engagement.  All of that we can do as part of the current TGF v2 activity.

As a first step can I ask you to formally to contribute the EPR document on eHealth to the TGF TC in accordance with paragraph 5 of the OASIS IPR Policy – see https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr#contributions   This will resolve any issues around the IPR of the document.  Please enclose a copy of the latest version of the document with your reply.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745