tgf message

Subject: TGF Pattern Language overview

Hi,

I hit some delays with a couple of my action items.

For now, I attach an updated overview of the very early “Pattern Overview” which presents the current approved patterns (the 20 core patterns in the OASIS TGF Standard) – and highlighted in green – within the broader collection of potential patterns that we originally identified at the outset of our work. This shows not only the relationship between the patterns and the possible “logical groupings” but also the levels of granularity that could be explored.

What this “map” does not cover, however, are the additional patterns that we are currently contemplating (such as for CAMSS) – I’ll keep this action item open until I can update this over the weekend.

Cheers,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

CIPP/IT

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

200 S Barrington Ave., #49719

Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

www.PeterFBrown.com