tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Attached is the first draft of the Exec Summary we discussed on last week's call.  As we said this needs to be kept in line with the evolving v2.0 and it will be released soon after the publication of that document.  It will become a Committee Note so we can change/update it relatively easily in the future.

We do not have to formally approve it just yet, so for now the questions are; is it fit for purpose, does it provide the necessary information for senior executives to understand the TGF, is it easy-to-read, is it too long, etc etc?   Views on those sort of questions, and any suggested amendments, at this stage would be appreciated please.
 Regards
John