tgf message

Subject: Fwd: [tgf-comment] Is this list still active?

Hi Hans & all,Â

Just forwarding this to ensure you all see it and someone can get back to him.Â

Best,Â

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Boris Kortiak <bkortiak@arlingtonva.us>
Date: Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 4:12âPM
Subject: [tgf-comment] Is this list still active?
To: tgf-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <tgf-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi,

I am working on a project which may be amenable to TGF and was wondering if the project is still active. If it is, I will have questions about the current scope of the project in order to see if my needs fall within the scope.

Thanks

Boris KORTIAK

Assistant Deputy Treasurer - Technology / Business System Analyst III

Arlington County

Office of the Treasurer

2100 CLARENDON BLVD STE 201

ARLINGTON VA 22201-5445

Tel: 703.228.3087 â Cell:571.774.0839

bkortiak@arlingtonva.us

he/his/him

FOIA STATEMENT: Please note that any email sent to/from Arlington County email addresses may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open

ÂÂÂ