Subject: Background and Questions

Added in the "documents" section on tm-pubsubj page
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/index.shtml#documents

A link to a "Background and Questions" page where I try to sum up our TC
requirements and mission, in terms of a list of "how to".

This list can provide a basis for our discussions in the October 30 co-call.
Feel free to comment on it, suggest things to add/modify/delete.

Thanks for your interest

Bernard

Bernard Vatant - Consultant
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com