Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Should we recommend use of XTM?

Title: RE: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Should we recommend use of XTM?

Jan,

sorry for the delay.
Surely this is a usable input.
I think your syntax meets most requirements of PSI being written in RDF.

As you use an ID, the XML linking syntax should be able to address your elements. If Xpointer would be widely in use , an URI like

http://psi.topicmapping.com/cpan-psi.rdf#psi-persons
would work as a PSI.

If whosoever wants to read your assignements to psi-persons, he must understand RDF. Why not? Many people understand it, and, golly, we are in the age of XSLT.

Also Webservices would provide a mechansim to describe that your namespace is specified using RDF.

Thomas Bandholtz
XML Competence Center
SchlumbergerSema
Sema GmbH