Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] 5 - Recommended Syntaxes,and examples of PS DocSet

Thomas

> The version 0.4 we've been working on is now at:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc_04.htm

Warning! That is the "old" version 0.4 we have "worked on" indeed, so it's superseded now
by current version 0.5
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc.htm

> I would like to add:
>
> 5.4 - Recommendations for PS DocSet using Web Services and customized XML

> I am working on this anyway, so I can provide a working sample and a "best
> practice" recommendation relatively soon.

I am open to add that. I figure there are other opinions around there. It seems to me that
some one (Lars Marius?) had arguments against that in Seattle but I can't figure right now
what those arguments were.

Bernard