Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] OWL and Published Subjects - is coordinationrelevant?

Jim Hendler wrote:

> Murray -
>  The relationship between pubsubj and WebOnt is an important one, and we
> welcome discussion in ww-rdf-logic@w3.org -- this mailing list is aimed
> at specific comments on the WebOnt requirements working draft, such as
> Bernard's helpful note which started this thread-- technical details of
> how these things might be integrated is a great subject -- however,
> let's move it to an appropriate list and discuss!
>  -Jim Hendler
>  WOWG CoChair

Jim,

You may not be aware, but I'm no longer with Sun Microsystems, having
begun a Ph.D. program at KMi in February. I don't believe I have
access to the W3C list you cite. My comment was also merely an
admonition informing the design of PSIs in XTM, though it may as you
point out have wider ramifications. If I'm eligible for the W3C list
as a KMi student, knowing that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Murray

Murray Altheim                         <mailto:m.altheim @ open.ac.uk>
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu