Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Examples in Deliverable 1

*Steve
> I am very grateful to Lars Marius for trying to help me avoid taking on too
> many responsibilities (God knows, I need that help :). But I do also want
> to contribute actively to the work of the committee, so I am willing to
> take on the task of redoing the fruits example.

Cool. looking forward to seeing it worked out.

> As I understand from Lars Marius, the example is to contain *no syntax
> whatever*.

??? Lars Marius, please expand on what you understand by that.
That is not what I got from the meeting. But maybe I've missed something ...

> On the other hand, the minutes state that the "specific syntax
> given in the example should be well thought out". Can you clarify this
> before I get started?

Well. Under this cryptic sentence is the fact we discussed that people are likely to jump
to examples without reading the prose ...
but basically I thought we were still in agreement that XHTML and RDF syntaxes were
relevant for examples, in insisting that they are not required nor even specifically
recommended.

Other views on that?

Bernard

Bernard