Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] An idea and Deliverable

[LMG] It just struck me that there might be a simpler and cheaper
alternative: IRC. Why not just schedule a time and a server/channel
where we can meet, and have the meeting there?

[SSH] This sounds good to me.....

[BV] www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-
pubsubj/docs/recommendations/general.htm

[SSH]
I have sent along a few edits to Bernard but for the most part think
this document is very clear. Published vs. Public seems well
explained. I think we are really getting somewhere!

---Suellen

Suellen Stringer-Hye
Jean and Alexander Heard Library
Vanderbilt University