Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj-comment] An idea

(Uh, sorry about the previous posting. The mouse cursor was over one
of the buttons in the Emacs button bar, and idly wondering what it was
for, I clicked it. It turned out to be the "Send" button. Oh well.)

For the record, Ontopia had a developer's meeting today via IRC (one
of the developers being off-site). We found that it works pretty well,
and having a record of everything that's said is quite useful, but it
requires some discipline (as does a concall) and clear leadership (as
does a concall).

On the other hand, such meetings seem to be pretty slow, basically
because people talk faster than they type (well, some of them,
anyway). Having tried it, I still think it is a good idea, and we'll
definitely do it again.