Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Baltimore minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/meetings/2002-12-13.htm

I have something that was not clear, neither in my mind, neither in Patrick's notes.
What have we decided to be the subject identified by
http://psi.oasis-open.org/iso639/

There is a "fix me" about it. Younger and better brains (than Patrick's and mine) are
welcome to help.

Other comments as usual.

Bernard

Bernard Vatant

Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
Mondeca - www.mondeca.com

Chair - OASIS TM PubSubj Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/