Subject: Notice: XRI Public Review Draft

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks for forwarding.
--- Begin Message ---
Published Subjects TC Members-
    I am co-chair of the XRI TC and would like let you know that we have published a draft XRI specification and are looking for input. On the suggestion of Lars Marius Garshol, I'm sending this email to invite members of the pubsubj TC to review our work. I've had discussions with Lars Marius and other pubsubj members about the potential uses of XRIs in the Topic Maps and Published Subjects problem spaces, and this may be a good time to restart some of those conversations.

    Please see the specification, requirements, and related materials linked from here (Robin Cover's excellent announcement about the draft):

http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2003-08-04-a.html

    And my announcement sent to the XRI email list is here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200307/msg00060.html

    We're really excited about having something concrete to show people - I look forward to any and all comments!

    -Gabe
--- End Message ---
--- End Message ---