Subject: RE: [sc34wg3] FW: Proposal for Starter Content

I was thinking that we need to work with something concrete like this for
an OASIS committee or maybe some join project with this ISO committee. I
think that there would be lots of interest in an upper ontology TC or a
collaboration with this ISO committee. If anyone is interested, please
contact me.

-- Mary

*Ann W.
Yes - this is v. well founded work that has a wide range of
>applicability across many industries.

*Jim