Subject: [tm-pubsubj] working material for TC : dedicated space

To keep the OASIS TC page in a minimal and to-the-point aspect, I
have opened a space dedicated to publication of any documents
and material relevant to our work.

http://www.mondeca.com/pubsubj

It's still rather empty, only material of my own and some relevant
links. Feel free to comment on what is there, send your own
materials or relevant links etc.

If no objection, I will use this space to gather whatever material we
will need to publish, and will try to maintain it like a good Published
Subjects Repository example :)

Bernard

Bernard Vatant - Consultant
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com