Subject: [tm-pubsubj] XTM 1.0 republication through PubSubj TC?

It had been in the air, since Montréal meeting, that the XTM 1.0
specification, formerly edited under TopicMaps.Org authority, be
republished under OASIS official stamp, since TopicMaps.Org was
sort of "dissolving" into OASIS.

This republication has to go through an official TC proposal, and
PubSubj TC being the only one operational so far, Karl Best and
Steve Pepper suggested it could be done through it. My first
opinion was that it was a bit out of our TC Charter and scope.

My second thoughts, brought about by pertinent arguments of
Steve and Karl, is that we could add that to the Charter, since
some first and founding PSIs are in this spec, and we will have to
use and trust them anyway. Moreover, bringing the spec under
OASIS stamp in may be a founding example of correct Published
Subject process ...

Hence I propose to put that on our next meeting agenda, in the
section 3. (Review of TC Charter)