Subject: [tm-pubsubj] November 20 co-call number

The phone number for November 20 co-call is :

33 1 46 79 86 67

Connection conditions are identical to those of the first meeting
- connection to the number at the charge of every participant -
Unfortunately I was not able to set something different this time.
We have to discuss that point for future meetings.

Time : 16.00 - 18.00 UTC

Only one week to go, there has not been much feedback on the
working documents so far, please take time for reviewing them.

Bernard

Bernard Vatant - Consultant
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com
Mondeca - "Making Sense of Content"