Subject: [tm-pubsubj] TC liaisons : critical choices ahead

The more I try to figure what projects, groups, organizations, standards ...
would be relevant to be coordinated with PubSubj, the more I think we have to
consider that
number at the light of our limited task force and bandwidth of everyone.

Here is a far from exhaustive list at least worth considering. I assume we will
not have the capacity to link to all of those, providing they would be willing
to link back. But we can't afford to miss critical ones ...

--- OASIS TCs

OASIS Conformance TC
http://oasis-open.org/committees/ioc/index.shtml
OASIS Directory Services TC
http://oasis-open.org/committees/dsml/index.shtml
OASIS ebXML Registry TC
http://oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/index.shtml
OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC
http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/index.shtml

--- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34

--- W3C
Semantic Web Activity