Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] psdoc version 0.3

I didn't get a chance to see this draft before the meeting.  Thanks
Bernard, Steve and Lars Marius. The definitions do seem to fit. I like
"PSI" mentioned as a note. Maybe we can even label this paragraph as a
note. I think that the way it is presented is good; so when we say PSI we
do not mean one or the other but both indicator and identifier as two faces
(aspects) of really one thing.

When we want to speak about one or the other though, we should not use the
term PSI. I think that something like this should be added, or maybe it is
obvious. I still have a little bit of the feeling, about 20% worth, of
wanting to reserve PSI for Published Subject Indicator.

I have been working on a simple "industry" example for a PSI set in xtm,
but I haven't figured out what to do with the metadata yet. I can
put  everything in one xtm file, but it may be better to have all of the
DCMES elements  in a separate psi set in xtm  and have the specific
metadata instances in the "industry" xtm file that  refer back to the the
published subjects of the DCMES elements.  Maybe I haven't thought this
though enough yet. Any ideas would be appreciate.

Glad to have you back Peter.

-- Mary