Subject: [tm-pubsubj] FW: [regrep] Summary of ebTWG CBP meeting

Dear Fellow TC Members,

While assuming the role of ebXML liaison, I participated in this discussion
between the chairs of two ebXML working groups:
1) UN/CEFACT ebTWG Common Business Process Catalog Project
(http://www.ebtwg.org/projects/cbpc.html)
2) OASIS ebXML Registry TC (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/)

I am also in the process of arranging a F2F meeting between those above and
you (OASIS TM PubSubj TC) during the week of March 11th in Seattle.  Please
let me know if you would like to participate.

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
IS Architecture & eBusiness
The Boeing Company