Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Vote on Requirements document

Yes, audioconferencing can be supported in conjunction with the TC meetings
at Boeing.  I have sent my requirements to the TC chairs for detailed
information.

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
IS Architecture & eBusiness
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707, MC 6H-AF
Seattle, WA 98124-2207
425-237-3337 (Voice) 425-237-3428 (Fax)
Email: scott.tsao@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Nishikawa [mailto:nisikawa@fuchinobe.oilfield.slb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:38 PM
To: Peter Flynn; Tsao, Scott
Cc: tm-pubsubj

Scott,

Since the meeting is being held in Boeing facilities, will we be able to
hold a conference call for the pubsubj tc, for part of the meeting at
least? Do we have a sponsor? I think that GeoLang TC is planning to do one.
Then Peter and others who can't make the F2F can also participate. The conf
call during the f2f conference meeting in Dec. was very beneficial.

-- Mary