Subject: [tm-pubsubj] TC member resignation

I have to notify the TC of the exchange I had with Francis McCabe, Fujitsu.

Although he keeps being very interested by PubSubj TC work, for professional reasons, he
had not and will not have the opportunity to participate effectively in TC meetings and
work.Therefore he presented me his resignation as a TC member.

Therefore I crossed his name from the members list on TC web site.

He will stay tuned at tm-pubsubj-comment, where his input will always be welcome, and we
hope he will be able to come back to the process some time in the future.