Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Conference call agenda

Below is an agenda proposal for tomorrow.

Comments welcome.

1. Membership - new member approval.

2. Process issues raised by recent debates.

2.a - "Redefining the scope"

-- Stay focus on TM applications or expand the scope to other "semantic applications"?
PROPOSAL : Stay focus on TM applications in Deliverable 1 - push the issue of
generalization to Deliverable 3.

-- Keep on trying to deliver straight away a general recommendation for *any* kind of
subjects, and/or focus first on specific use cases (classifications) and procede by
further generalization?
PROPOSAL : Use the classification use case as a test-bed and illustration of the general
recommendation.

2.b - "Eating our dog food"

-- Part 1 : Many debate about those "core" or "paradigmatic" PSIs lately.
Is it in PubSubj TC scope to settle that debate? (Who is to publish and maintain those
core PSIs? Under which domain name? etc ...)
PROPOSAL : This is ISO 13250 dog food. Let them eat it.

-- Part 2 : What PSIs do we need for our own recommendations? Issues similar to the above
PROPOSAL :  This is our dog food. Let's start a list of subjects - figure where/how to
publish them later on.

3. Steve's and Mary's proposals.
Presentation and comments.

4. Technical issues (defined in the "issues" document)
Time permitting, and starting by the ones that have already be discussed by e-mail. Issues
1and 4.

5. Barcelona agenda