Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Call for vote on new deliverable structure

At 07:28 PM 6/3/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Folks
>
>This is the formal call for vote on the motion proposing the new
>deliverable structure, as
>summed up below.
>Please cast your vote before Friday.

My vote is "yes" on having two deliverables, but I feel a little uneasy
about the titles of the two.

"Published Subjects : General Requirements and Recommendations"
"Published Subject Documentation : Requirements and Recommendation"

These are a little confusing for people outside of our committee, I think.

I would like to see this as a two-part document with the core requirements
being released first. Then everyone would know that both documents are
needed for the complete picture.

Something like this:

Published Subjects Requirements and Recommendations Part I:  General
Description and Core Components

Published Subjects Requirements and Recommendations Part 2: Documentation
Structures

  -- Mary