Subject: [tm-pubsubj] New deliverable structure

Sorry to have let this issue a little in standby.

The result of the vote is:

7 YES : Bernard, Suellen, Steve, Jim, Thomas, Eamonn, Peter

1 YES - but : Mary

1 NO : Lars Marius

2 votes not casted : Holger (sailing) and Michael.
But Holger had appoved the proposal in Barcelona meeting if I remember well.

We can consider the motion is passed ...

... BUT ...

There have been some concerns about clarity of denomination of the different documents, as
well as about what should be only recommendations and what should be (normative)
requirements.
Trying to gather the substance of various remarks and of the state of my reflection on it,
here goes a new proposal.

Under the general title would be :

"Requirements and Recommendations for Published Subjects"

It would be divided into four parts, the first one only containing normative requirements,
and kept as short and simple as possible.
See the rationale details in my answer to Lars Marius in parallel message.

Part 1 : Published Subjects : Definition, Examples and Requirements
Part 2 : Recommendations for PSI Documentation Structure
Part 3 : Recommendations for PSI Management
Part 4 : Recommendations for PSI Use

Bernard Vatant
Consultant - Mondeca
www.mondeca.com
Chair - OASIS TM PubSubj Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/