Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Next conference call

At 16:31 21/06/02 +0200, Bernard Vatant wrote:
>I will provide the call-in number by Monday. Please confirm your
>participation.

I intend to participate.

>I would like to put on the agenda one single point, the discussion and
>hopefully
>*definitive* approval of the new deliverable structure, for which I remind
>you my latest
>proposal.

I suggest that if anyone other than Lars Marius has objections to the new
deliverable structure, they make them known *NOW*, before the con call.

If we get through this agenda item quickly (and I very much hope that we
do), I would like to discuss the example I posted and get feedback on
whether it needs to be modified before going into the published draft.

See http://www.ontopia.net/tmp/psi-examples.html

Thanks.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)