Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Draft IRC meeting rules

Peter,

Thanks for sending this. I really appreciate having meeting via IRC since I
already have too many work-related Midnight meetings and I am more
productive this way. I would suggest also conducting a Concall at the same
time. This is how some of the groups in the W3C conduct their meetings
(Concurrent IRC and Telephone). However, we would need some moderator for
this besides the chair. Maybe only IRC will be easier, but I would like to
know what others think.

I am a frequent participant of #topicmaps  and sometime participate on
#rdfig and #foaf

I have found port 6667 to be more stable.

please use this when you log on

irc://irc.openprojects.net:6667/topicmaps

Also, Lars Marius runs a logbot   for logging the channel comments, and I
think that we should have it running during the meeting. This will make it
easier to write the minutes later.

It's here: http://www.ontopia.net/topicmaps/irc/irclog/

Cheers,
Mary