Subject: [tm-pubsubj] IRC meeting January 23 1300 UTC

Folks

This is just a reminder of the date of our first IRC meeting.
The original agenda is one point: setting London meeting.

Since Peter has proposed to facilitate the meeting, it would be good
that he post the final technical instructions here.

Thanks

Bernard Vatant
Knowledge Engineering
Mondeca - www.mondeca.com
OASIS Published Subjects Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj