Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] IRC meeting rules

Peter,

The domain name was changed to irc.freenode.net. http://freenode.net/
I had trouble with the gateway with the openprojects domain setting.

Please change the server here:
http://www.ucc.ie/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

I am still getting the error
*** Welcome to CGI:IRC 0.5.1
*** Looking up irc.openprojects.net
*** An error occured: Looking up address: No such file or directory
Disconnected

If you use use, change irc.openprojects.net to irc.freenode.net and
change #cgi to #topicmaps
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/2000/11/irc/cgi-irc/irc.cgi
and all the other stuff :)

Sorry Peter, I noticed this last week and I should have sent you a message.
Looking forward to seeing you all online.

Just a note: If you want to say something, but you don't want it in the log
type [off] before each statement and "enter"

Cheers,
Mary