Subject: [tm-pubsubj] 23th January meeting - final call

One last notice, because it seems there has been some confusion around.
Some folks had noted the meeting for the 28th (including Holger, Eric,
Lars Marius and me) but the TC Home Page says 23th. So let's stick to
it!

-- IRC meeting is tomorrow 23th January, 1300 UTC.
Check for your local time.

-- Since it's a first try, we'll have a short meeting, say 30'.
Basically we want to know if it works for everybody. If people want to
stick to the channel and make extra chat, they are welcome :)

-- The domain is irc.freenode.net

-- The channel is #pubsubj

-- Rules have been posted by Peter in a former message. See:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tm-pubsubj/200301/msg00001.html

-- Agenda

One point: set London meeting agenda.
I will propose to add: set next IRC meeting(s) dates and agenda.

A demain

Bernard Vatant
Knowledge Engineering
Mondeca - www.mondeca.com
OASIS Published Subjects Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj