Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] IRC meeting rules

Lars Marius

|I've posted about this before, but I'll do it one more time:
|
| - I don't think we should use the #topicmaps channel. There are quite
|   a few people there who are not committee members, and I think we
|   should really use a separate channel for this. I've now created
|   #pubsubj, and I suggest that we use that instead.

Agreed, and the logs of #topicmaps are public. Maybe we don't want that
for our meetings.
What about the logs of #pubsubj? Would you set something so that we get
them? Would be usefule for the minutes.

| - the domain name has been changed to irc.freenode.net (not sure why,
|   but that's life).

As long as we know it...

|Bernard/Peter, would be good if you could officially confirm that
|we'll use #pubsubj instead of #topicmaps.

 Consider this as the official confirmation.

BTW there has been some confusion about the day of the meeting.
Holger and Eric Freese thought it was on Tuesday 28th, and I had noted
both 23th and 28th on my agenda...

I'll post right away another message to fix that.