Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Gentle Intro to Published Subjects - new draft

Folks

I hope you had the bandwidth to look at Steve's draft. I have not,
because for some reason this message had escaped my attention until
right now, and I was wondering about today's meeting agenda.

Steve will not attend the meeting, I guess, since he is traveling today.

See other message for meeting details.

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
www.mondeca.com