Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Next meeting date/time

Apologies for the delayed answer, been off-line since Tuesday.

Seems like it is difficult to content everyone on that subject :(

Let's stick to Friday 28th, 22:00 UTC - seems the "less worse" solution.

Is that really Saturday 6:00 am in Japan? We chose that time at the end
of last meeting on the basis that is was 8:00 am in Japan (Lars Marius
dixit, and we trusted him ... maybe we were wrong).

I agree with Mary that we put day/time meeting issue on next meeting
agenda, at the *beginning*. To prepare that, could everyone send me a
table of your availability and order of preference? Please provide UTC
time *and* local time :))

Thanks

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
www.mondeca.com