Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Unable to make IRC chat today

I was called into a meeting that I can not miss at the same time as the
scheduled IRC.  I knew this would be a danger with the meeting time set
in the afternoon of my work day.  Although our previous meeting time of
6 a.m. is a little rough I can guarantee that I won't have a conflict
with a work meeting.  Very few developers are at work at that time of
day.  :-)

My vote for future meeting times is actually outside of my work day or
rather, outside of when the majority of my colleagues are at work,
especially mornings.

Preferred window of time:
UTC 1400-1700
Local (Pacific Standard Time for now) 6a.m to 9 a.m.
Monday through Friday

I look forward to reading the minutes.

VB

Vivian Bliss