Subject: [tm-pubsubj] RESCHEDULE NEXT MEETING!

I cannot attend the next meeting after all, and it is also very
inconvenient for Lars Marius. (Friday 11pm is *not* a good choice
in general.)

You can go ahead without us, or else we have to reschedule.

Sorry to mess up something already very messy, but I don't
have any choice.

I would like to propose the following:

(1) We reschedule to the time proposed by Mary, Wed March 5th
     13:30 UTC, 22:30 JST, 14:30 PM CET, 05:30 PST (Seattle).

(2) The agenda for this meeting be
     1. Date and time of next meeting

(3) Anyone who CANNOT attend this meeting informs the chair
     beforehand of times and dates that are suitable.

(4) In general, we to hold meetings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays
     and Thursdays (preferably Wednesdays) at the times given
     above.

(5) In the meantime, people keep comments coming in to this
     list on the Gentle Introduction.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)