Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] RESCHEDULE NEXT MEETING!

Steve, Mary, Holger

<sigh/>

Given the agenda, and given that we have already had a meeting without
Steve, I agree with Mary that we cannot afford another one without the
editor of the document we are working on. I generally hate re-scheduling
because it is messy, and re-re-scheduling is *very* messy indeed but in
that case it makes sense.
And I have to admit that Wednesday 5th 13:30 UTC is much more convenient
for me too.

For moving the meeting to Wednesday 5th 13:30, we have so far:

Steve, Lars Marius, Mary, Bernard, and Vivian (I guess)

Against: Holger

Others, *please* express ASAP your opinion (meaning : TODAY).

I don't think we kick you off the TC, Holger, for your absences,
although we could. I would like anyway that we put on the table in some
next meeting this question of attendance. I've not enforced OASIS
guidelines that much about it so far, because I know that most TC
members have tight agendas, but maybe we should be more strict about it.

Anyway, I would like first that we speed up to Deliverable 1 release.
Pushing the meeting to next week gives another week-end to re-read the
gentle introduction and please, as Steve said, provide feedback and set
issues before the meeting.

Thanks again for your patience

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant - Knowledge Engineering
www.mondeca.com